To manage your Canada Helps Fundraising Page
- Go to www.canadahelps.org
- Click on the Sign In button at the top right
- Enter your email and password
- This page is called Your Donor Account – select the tab at the right – Fundraising pages.
You can either Edit or View your page by selecting the appropriate button.
Tab 1 - Welcome
- Here you will find your fundraising page url to share - you can copy and paste it to your email, social media or text message to share with your friends and family.
- Or, simply click on the Quick Link buttons to share automatically through various channels. (Each will open when you click on the button - email, Facebook, etc.)
Tab 2 - Details
- Enter your page name.
- The goal amount is preset, but you can change that to anything you'd like!
- Add Page Owner name - either yourself, or your team/organization.
- If you do not want a list of supporters to show on your page, and/or do not want to get an email with every donation, uncheck these boxes.
- The fundraising message is preset, but you can edit as you wish, to personalize the message.
- Be sure to click the Save button!
Tab 3 - Images and Videos
- You can change the photo to a picture of yourself or a loved one - simply click the Remove button, then upload your own photo.
- You can add multiple photos, as well as videos (they must be links to YouTube or Vimeo).
Tab 4 - Donations
- Here you can track all of the donations made to your page.
- Online donations are made by the donors themselves. You also have the option to add 'Offline' donations - these are donations that people give directly to you.
- To add an Offline donation, click on the button 'Add Offline Donation'.
- Here you simply complete the form with the donor's details: First/Last name, email address, and donation amount.
- If they gave you a message to share, add it here.
- Then, select the display type - whatever their preference is (to show their name and/or message and/or donation amount, or not).
- Click 'Add Donation'
- That's all there is to it! :)